Hi Everyone! I don't have much time right now, but Aaron and I have safely made it to Kiev. We will be here until tomorrow, probably. More updates to follow, with many pictures.
AMBER! Happy birthday! I hope your travels have been amazing so far, I'm sure they have been. :) The whole house is constantly speculating about what kind of crazy adventures you must be having over dinner... We miss you! <3 <3 <3 Alorah
I recently had a strange desire to dissolve into a fine mist and blow away, spreading joy and happiness around the world. Due to the impracticality of this, I decided to become an entity on the internet and blog about interesting things.
I am also a mechanical engineering student at MIT. I am concentrating in Science, Technology, and Society; and International Development.
2 comments:
Hey Amber! I'm excited to hear about all your adventures! the pirate ship misses you!!
-Paula
AMBER! Happy birthday! I hope your travels have been amazing so far, I'm sure they have been. :) The whole house is constantly speculating about what kind of crazy adventures you must be having over dinner... We miss you! <3 <3 <3
Alorah
Post a Comment