I just read an email from Josh. He sent it in response to a picture David and I sent of a dinosaur in a top hat. How can I ever manage to write as eloquently as him? In an attempt to attain such a virtuous level of skill, I'll be reading poetry and novels recommended by friends. In the meantime, however, I'll confine myself to writing only a list for the remainder of this post.
Inspiring Things:
- Clouds moving into the horizon and upwards at the same time
- The man singing "Losing My Religion" at the Central Square T Stop
- The abandoned building that runs along Waverly Street between Chestnut and Putnam
- Lily in a tree house
- The prospect of picnics on the roof of pika
- Seeing geese milling about while running the BU-Harvard bridge loop barefoot
- Mixing unusual foods in a dish that turns out okay but not quite right
Yes, I really did mean to title the list "Inspiring Things". I think explaining exactly why would involve a long conversation with some back-and-forth.
No comments:
Post a Comment