Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hi All!

Sorry for the lack of posts. My semester has been pretty rough. Fortunately, I decided to drop a class, so I'm hoping that after this week it will be better. Although I dropped the class already, I've needed to play a bit of catch-up to get everything done.

In recent news, I'm taking D-Lab, and my project group is going to Ecuador. Fortunately, I've had all my travel shots already except for my second round of Hep A, which I'll get December. I really like my group, so I think we'll work well together. I have a lot of Spanish to learn.

I'm also taking Design and Manufacturing II, in which I'm making M&M yo-yo's. My study/design buddy is named Melissa, and she's really on top of things. The group overall is pretty good. We really need to buckle down and figure out how to make our thermoformed 'm' logo on Friday. The class also has problem sets. Note: I hate problem sets, but our TA is awesome. Hopefully this will make the p-sets not too painful.

The third class I'm in is The Challenge of Global Poverty. I feel like I've fallen behind slightly. Kind of like the regions we're studying... Anyway, the next topic we're covering is education, which is right up my alley. I think it's prime time to start doing well on those essays. As a bonus, I also recently found a study buddy for the final. She's already making her review sheet. Holy smokes. I'm looking forward to working with her.

In later news, I should have info soon regarding the project I'll be working on for D-Lab. Our project proposal is due next Friday, so I may link to it.

Adios,
Amber

No comments: