In previous news, however, work week is over! Woon and I helped design the new tree house bridge. It's now wider and has rope railings. (It's not yet complete, though; this could be a problem later.) The deck is sealed, the bathrooms are clean, I'm no longer covered in silicone sealant... Everyone worked really hard. I was especially glad when Lissa and Brian came and helped out. I can't wait to see their new apartment later!
In other news, Alorah was elected house manager (and man, she works hard). She and I are living in the maze now. I think I may have a steady job this term. (Physics TA FTW, if the section I'd be teaching will fit in my class schedule.) A lot of amazing new people moved into pika--including Aaron, who is friendly enough to more than make up for the lack of sunlight in Boston. I'm beginning to learn tango. I owe my team a report, Faith some mysterious gifts in the mail, Randy a postcard, Alorah a somewhat cleaner room, and... life is really good right now.
Much love to all,
Amber

No comments:
Post a Comment