My vacation so far hasn't been as restful as I thought it might be. I woke up to tutor this morning at 6am, worked for about an hour, had breakfast, and cleaned until 10am. (Cleaning the house for my mom is her Christmas present this year.) Then my mom took my sister and myself, along with three kids who were visiting, to the Fort Worth Museum of Natural Science and history. It is an interactive children's museum. We had a great time! The museum only recently reopened after major remodeling, so all the exhibits were new to me. We stayed until 5pm, closing time, and then took pictures with the dinosaurs outside.
I only just arrived home. Now I have to edit a couple of essays before tutoring again, this time in writing! The essays are pretty good, and fun to read as usual. I am concerned that I will seem exhausted (which I am) over the camera, though. Hopefully this next hour of rest will alleviate that. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment